Thursday, May 20, 2010

Post 8, Tess Grogan

Shorter shower
No heat in room at Dad's house
No chocolate/candy wrappers
No school silverware/milk

I remembered a fork again. I think alfredo tastes better with a metal fork. Not so sure on the microwaving old chinese takeout soup containers. I'm sure I have lots of radioactive chemicals floating around in my bloodstream - or something. Ehm, yesterday I ate NOTHING wrapped, just leftovers, salad (homemade croutons), but I think the salad might have been wrapped. Ah well, at least it wasn't individually wrapped candy.
I miss milk at lunch. I'm drinking more when I go home, because I don't have my midday milk. Ehm - it was cold last night (still no heat) so I layered up on the blankets. A hot (but short) shower helped.
Uhm. That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment