Friday, May 21, 2010

Clean Locker

Well, I cleaned out my locker, but then left them in a bag OUTSIDE my locker. My mom is slightly disappointed in me. I also discovered who left the cookies in my locker, which made them safe to eat.


This project made me more aware of different ways to lower our impact on the environment. Simple stuff, like using the other side of paper, or reusing the same water bottle or using reusbale containers for lunch. I would really like to buy one of those awesome reusbale sandwhich containers from Faces. It was orange. I want it. Right now. And then maybe I'll bring it home every day. But just maybe.


I wish there was a way to actually see our impact on the environment, because to as important as it seems, it doesn't really feel like we did anything in the long run. I also wish we could get more people invovled with the challenge. It would be awesome if we could get the entire school on board and maybe go paperless. (going paperless was actually my idea for a senior ex last year).


I would like to stick with some of the challenges after this project ends. Like shutting off the lights when I leave the room and using reusable containers. I'm also going to shut of the computer before I go to bed. I would like to make a difference and an impact on the environment.

So, when I'm feeling like being more reflective this weekend, I'll post another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment