Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 8: on time!

Challenges:
- no makeup
- use less lights
- reuse bottles and bags
- eat organic/local
(and yes...I'm trying to take up room)
and the new one is!
- helping my dad in this tomato garden!
(maybe...)
or this might be the new one!
- walk everywhere that is close enough I won't kill myself trying but far enough away that if i drove it would be bad for the environment.
(that one's more likely)

anyways. about today.
I'm not wearing makeup (like usual) I'm not eating organic (because I keep forgetting, however we are going to the co-op today so maybe I can buy myself a nice organic/local lunch) I'm turning off the lights (except the one outside my room at night because the tv show 24 is terrifying and I can't handle the thought of some terrorist kidnapping me (I don't know what good it would do them but still)) I'm reusing bottles and bags (mainly because I don't use them but when I do use a bottle it's my metal one which wasn't made to be thrown away anyways)

as for the new ones.
I didn't help my dad in his tomato garden (mainly because his tomatos I believe died seeing as he's stopped bragging about them and looking up random facts to share while we're trying to watch NCIS) I haven't walked much (I will though!)

That's it for now.

- Grace G

No comments:

Post a Comment