Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh boy

Well I forgot to post for yesterday...and the day before...Really I don 't have much to talk about in regards to my challenges. For those keeping score at home they are 1) Buy food locally 2) Use the computer only for school work 3) Take shorter showers 4) Be a vegetarian. All have been going along just swimmingly. The only challenge I find to be consistently hard each day is the buying food locally part. When I end up working in turners until 6 almost every day and the only place I know where to buy local food is the Greenfield Co-op, it's hard to find the time to shop there for my food needs. Being a vegetarian has been a wonderful experience so far, I've really been thinking about what foods I'm eating and how they influence my body. Showers and computer usage have been going well too although the taking shorter showers has been a bit difficult do to my seasonal allergies kicking up. I'm thinking that so long as things tend to go well in terms of being a vegetarian, I don't really see any reason to go back to eating meat once the two weeks are up. Hopefully I won't forget to blog about today's experiences tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment