Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tomato down!!!

This is a post for Thursday, I meant to post then, but forgot. On Thursday I had just gotten home from my frisbee game, and I went outside and started weeding the few tiny things popping up into my garden, its much easier to weed if you get the plants when they are small. While I was weeding I came across the destruction of one of my small tomatoes, It was utterly destroyed! I immediately thought to blame my sisters dog, but it turns out it was a cutworm, my mom could somehow tell what had killed it. So I planted a pepper nearby where my brave tomato plant had fallen. As for my other challenges, they are moving on smoothly, sorta. The single cup challenge is getting really difficult, but I am using the same cup more than once or twice, and keeping track of where I leave it, so I suppose that's progress. The no video game challenge is going fine, although my brother just bought a new game, and I really want to play, I think I can hold out until Monday though.
The no eating out challenge is probably the most difficult to define for me, I haven't gone to any restaurants or fast food places, but I have bought food at convenience stores. I'm not sure if this counts, but I will continue to think about whether or not buying a drink is eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment