Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yet Another Day

I have broken my rule about water deliberately today in the means of making a cup of hot chocolate. Violating the principle seemed appropriate, as I myself define what exact form that rule should have, referring to any instances of exceptions for some exotic species of drinks, etc. From where, then, does the formulation come - arbitrarily? Or in regard to some unknown standard? I cannot say.

What apart from that? Well, as I mentioned perhaps a little inconclusively before, the reign of the semi-addiction to computational devices has been reinstated.

Still my sandwiches do not inhabit their short life in a cocoon of tin or aluminum foil. At least one person may have made their cognizance of that fact apparent to me subliminally. Meanwhile, more obviously a family figure remarked that avoiding foils would result in an non-fresh lunch. A thorough analysis of such things may be in order. Then again, I could totally forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment