Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last blog?

This may be my very last post on this blog and I would like to say it has been a pleasure writing on here about how I am trying to make a difference in the world. I would also like to say sorry to poor liz who I spelled her last name wrong in the video, I swear there was an e there but movie maker cut it out just like it says celebrit instead of celebrity. I have done very well with carpooling for the past couple of weeks, and I have yet to bring home a plastic bag which is amazing. I have also been keeping up with recycling, it's been challenging but I have done a good job. last keeping the lights off has been really easy and I hope it has made a difference in the electric bill. I don't have a lot to say today, But I am hoping that I can keep up with these changes until college. Like I always say, "You can't change a person, but you can persuade them."

No comments:

Post a Comment