Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! at the motorcross challenge center! watch monster trucks do AWESOME STUFF!!!! YEAAAGGAAHAGHAAAA

For the past two days, I have been working on my video project almost constantly. It's awesome, that's all I need to say about it. I haven't had the chance to really garden lately, although I did weed and water yesterday. I really like gardening, although planting things is most definitely the most fun. Weeding is pretty dull, and watering takes 5 minutes, so planting things is at the top of my gardening list. I don't know why it makes me feel so peaceful, especially because if I had been told to do it, I probably wouldn't enjoy it at all. It's a nice time to disengage from school, and I find that the next day I get a lot more work done at school, and don't have to do nearly as much at home. During this challenge, I read a book series of books that I wanted to read, something I haven't done in a long long time. I really enjoyed the extra time I felt I had when I spent a half an hour gardening rather than a half an hour watching TV or something.
Using only one glass was a good challenge, but it turned out to be really difficult when living with my family, who has had the mantra "put it in the dishwasher!" repeated over and over at them. I am now just keeping track of where my glass is, and if i can, I will pull it out of the dishwasher and use it again.
I haven't played any video games for two weeks, YEA! Chelsea didn't believe i could do it. This includes flash games at school, which I usually did during my ASCs. I think I will continue to stop my self from playing games at school, so that I don't have to come home and sit in front of the computer from 6 until 9.
I haven't eaten out, but I did buy some food at a convenience store a couple of times. I did only buy stuff when I was really hungry and wasn't going home for a while, so I was kinda proud of myself for this challenge.
Really proud of the quality of our music video so far, editing it today, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment