Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kate Kuzmeskus- This is getting old..

So, I think everything I've been challenging myself to do has been coming along perfectly fine,....that was UNTIL today.

So my mother and I decided to go shopping at TJ Max. Now not buying new things wasn't on my list, but I felt gross and absolutely wrong being in there buying things that I honestly didn't REALLY need. However, I felt obligated to say yes to my mother asking 'Would you like that?'.

As for dinner, we had no meat, but I ended up eating popcorn that was flavored cheddar cheese. So, using the microwave discouraged me, quite a bit. At least I didn't catch the popcorn on fire this time. That would cause an even bigger issue than just using the microwave. Haha.

Surprisingly, I caved into the make up. Damn me and my girl habits, but giving up make up, after using eyeliner practically since I was nine, kinda a hard thing to cut cold turkey. I did pretty well. It was only for tonight,..I hope. No, I know. I'll most likely lose it again, or....I'll have someone hide it for me.

Plastic bags- I've been re-using the same plastic bag for school. That counts for something. I know it does. The hardest thing for that is remembering to use THAT particular plastic bag when I get up in the morning in my groggy sleepy state.

Mmm, Oh showers. Hah, almost forgot about hygene. Nah. No but really, this has been the easiest of all things. 4 minutes showers for the win. Except today when I used the color corrector to get out the red tint in my hair, so i can dye it tomorrow night. I had to rinse my hair out five times in order to see the results of that blasted hair product. -_-.

1 comment:

  1. You were 'griping' about only having gotten two comments on your first post, so here's a third one. Fear it.

    ReplyDelete