Thursday, May 20, 2010

blame others

No electricity is extremely easy for me in school. I'm used to typing and writing in the darker rooms now, but at home is another story. I have a family who's agendas seem to be "destroy Matt's attempts at all cost" type. I can't solely blame them for my failures at home, but it gets harder when I turn off the lights only to see them left on for hours with nobody in the room. I forget often, but there is no excuse to not turn off the lights. All the switches are located at the of the room, yet I simply walk past them. I guess that is what everybody in my family has been doing. Walking home poses a problem to me. Yesterday I got a ride from Gary instead of walking. The walk probably would take me 45 minutes to my house, but I got there in 15 in the pickup truck. Bad Matt. Recycling poses little problems. My family does it habitually, so it is rare to not recycle everything. So far I think I'm doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment