Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Delphinium

Friday 21st, 2010

The challenges I choose to undertake were:

To use less electric lights

To not wear make up

No buying new clothes, only used.

To get no new plastic bags

and

To recycle EVERYTHING I can

As this being my last blog, I have made the executive decision to keep some of my challenges. I don’t care for the whole not wearing makeup thing, because see I love makeup and I think it is a good way to express what you think about yourself. You can enhance things you like, and cover things you don’t. So I don’t feel as though my make up makes a huge impact on the environment and it makes a bigger more important on my life. All though, I do think that I will keep up my recycling and my not getting plastic bags, those are both challenges that don’t impact my life too much because they are simple little changes. I feel like if I do theses few little things for the rest of my life, we make a difference on the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment