Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lovely Wednesday

So here I am working on trying to save the world and Nana decides to go out to eat instead of eating at home. She decides to not take anything out of the freezer so our only option is to go out to eat. So I kinda broke the not eating out, but other than that I have been doing great... Except for going to DD for breakfast one morning... Lets just face it I'm not doing good at that challenge. Other than that my car has an increasing amount of plastic bottles stored in my car... not really stored just kinda everywhere. I know that if i take them out of my car they will get thrown out so I guess in a way my car is the recycling bin at the moment, I don't mind cause I'm not driving in my car as much since Im carpooling with Ryan and Nana most of the time, yup those CO2 emission levels are just dropping like flies.... *rolls eyes* on the plus side my reusable bag challenge is going great, although I think something is growing in my bag, but I haven't dug down far enough to see what yet. I guess everyone has their ups and downs in this challenge, maybe not, but I do so that counts for everyone. Like Gram says "God put us on this earth to suffer, so why should we fight it?" She doesn't really say it, but I'm sure she says it in her head. ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment