Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mickey D's

So today I had to leave soccer early because I had to go film a school concert at The Academy at Charlemont for six and boy was I tired. Am tired. (I'm sleepy).

Today I also had no time for a long conversation or even a shower. (I feel gross). At Charlemont when I kept explaining why I haven't shaved and why I can't eat meat everyone just gave me awkward looks and some even laughed. But soon enough, I tell them, I will eat the animals again and shave off this furry monster that is my half-beard. Someday...

On the way back Noah and I went to McDonald's for some shakes and fries (I know, I'm terrible). But luckily I didn't give up fast-food for my challenges, however, Noah did say that the fries technically have meat in them. If he's right I'm gonna feel bad. Who knows.

I nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment