Friday, May 28, 2010

Best and worst of Luck.

Yeah, Dan here. I thought I'd post this in the morning, but I needed the sleep.
So, I go to bed wednesday night all ready to go to the Green River and have some fun with the WaterGuns I was bringing and have a good time...WRONG!!! I wake up in the morning feeling like someone shoved a brick through my nose and down my throat. Allergies finally hit me. The good news, we don't have school because of the storm (that I apparently slept through). so, I gladly take the day off to recuperate. Next I wake up at 2 AM feeling like said brick has been smashed over my last remaining top wisdom tooth. Good news again is that I wouldn't be able to get to school today because the bus system is out of order. Bad news, I can barely eat or drink anything. Darn Allergies...The good news is that I'll most likely be back in school on tuesday. See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment