Friday, May 21, 2010

Adding on a new goal...

Besides my dislike of washing bags, I guess every thing is pretty dandy.
I mean not using new paper, is a bit easier than I thought it would be, especially since I have a lot of hand outs with blank backs so I can just use those to write on.

Because non of my challenges are actually challenging for me any more, I have added a new challenge. I will be trying to pursue this challenge as much as I can when ever I can.

I have decided I am going to try and use the least water possible. My mom always used to yell at me for wasting water or using too much of it. Finally I have a space in which I can actually experiment with different ways, and not be told that its moms way or the high way.

For example when I do the dishes I take the biggest dish and rinse the dishes I put into the dishwasher above it so it will fill up. Once I am done putting the dishes that can be put into the dish washer, into the dishwasher. (What a sentence, eh?) I then use the water in the bigger dish to not only wet the sponge but also to soak the dishes that need o be done by hand. after I am done washing the dishes, I empty the big dish and rinse the other dishes above it again. Usually the water in the big dish will be clean water by the time I am done rinsing so rinsing the big dish out only takes a little running water.

Good luck to me on my new goal for life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment