Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 7: delayed

So I have come to the realization that there is really only one thing I have to put thought to when it comes to my challenges. Makeup. Everything else I can go through the day having other people remember for me, or just conveniently don't need to use the things I can't. Take lights, everyone else in school takes it into consideration so I don't. Also, plastic baggies, I never use plastic bags unless I'm shopping...and I hardly ever shop!
Makeup doesn't even take to much seeing as I just look at my face, notice my lack of makeup, and continue on my way without putting any on. This whole thing has begun to frustrate me because I don't feel like I'm actually challenging myself.
Maybe I'll come up with something else for the last few days...

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment