Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 7

Well on day seven, honestly I’m still not doing so well. For the whole class challenge of turning lights off when they aren’t necessary, well I do that anyways like I said in the previous posts. So I guess that’s gone well, but it’s not much of a challenge.

For the use less paper challenge, I had to print out everything for my senior ex, which, while its not the biggest senior ex I said had to print out a lot of paper. I obviously didn’t want to print my senior ex on recycled paper, it doesn’t really look good, so I just had to break the rules a little so I can do other projects. We also had to print out and mail invitations for my graduation and party, which also involves A LOT of paper, and envelopes.

It feels like I’ve broken the rules a little bit for most of my projects I guess. So again I’m not doing so well. I feel like this is one the worst times of the year to be doing this, because there is sooo much going on.

-Ben V

No comments:

Post a Comment