Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Co-op food and their decomposable forks

Yes. I got to eat yummy, delicious co-op food today, thanks to Iris.

Well. Honestly. The only goal I was even conscious of t he last like 18 hours was shutting off the computer. I've been pretty distracted with my life and haven't really been paying attention to what I've been doing. However, I did flip off the light in the school bathroom when I walked out today and Timm, Liz and I made Ms. Ambuter leave the lights off in SJC :).

I brought my lunch in reusable containers and I brought cupcakes in for some people. I gave Max the last one and hopefully he remembered to recycle it. And yes, I think all my containers are sitting in my locker. Still. My mother is starting to get annoyed.

Sorry I'm not all that interesting tonight.

Really awesome side note though: Someone had an empty bag of Sun Chips and apparently those bags can decompose in 13 weeks! 13 WEEKS PEOPLE! I know. Wicked awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment