Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slightly Sucky Tuesday...

Have I said that I am officially sick of writing the same thing? I think I have but I will certainly say it again! I AM SICK OF WRITING THE SAME THING!!!
Anways, now that I have that out of my system, Tuesday was wicked stressful, I carpooled with Ryan but he was late but things fell through with Pj with picking up his things for his senior ex, and oh my it was just a hectic morning and I am glad it is over with. It was nice seeing Ryan use his forge to pollute the air, it was almost like, "Alexis you are doing a fine job carpooling, but I'm gunna send out CO2 that you didn't for my senior ex. Ah well as long as it was for his senior ex... I suppose. My project is today and I am wicked nervous, in fact I really shouldn't be writing this right now since I'm still writing my note cards, but what can you do? It's all about Priorities... (heh) Anyways, Still using my bag, still carpooling, still recycling, as best as we can I guess (Nana and I), and the lights are remaining off everywhere. No lights here... except for the sun *ahahaha* Alright this is going to be one short blog cause I gotta get back to my senior ex! oh wait my quote! Like Ryan said... multiple times already today, "Take one deep breath and relax, your gunna do fine" I better, or else I am blaming him for my failure with his stupid breathing... what? I didn't say that... *love you* heh....

No comments:

Post a Comment