Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh so interesting Thursday...

Thursday is the day that I like to call my hump day. It's my transition day from having a horrible week to a slightly better week. I didn't carpool because work pulled me away from my drive to stop poisoning the air. But I need the money so it's almost like screw you air it's all about the money. But enough about the bad stuff, lets get to the good. I am continuing to use my reusable bag which seems to slowly become lighter because I am slowly taking out school work. It's sad to think about school ending, but then it's not because then I can stop blogging about how I am saving the world. It's not that I'm opposed to this project, I just wish I didn't have to write the same thing every time. Anyways, I'm hardly home these days so technically I am keeping the lights off, and school is doing a good job with keeping the lights off, except for when DIV 1 kids decide to turn them on and have 5 DIV 3 students scream "TURN THE DAMN LIGHTS OFF" at them. Frankly I think its amusing but it does mess things up considering it takes more power for the bulb to turn on and off than just to stay on. Ah well, Like my Mother said "I don't care if your not hungry anymore, your gunna finish whats on your plate or your gunna sit there all night got it?" (you'd understand if you thought about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment