Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can I ride on the front seat of your Unicorn?

1)less meat/no new plastic bags

2)radio off

3)recycle

4)Styrofoam



Yesterday I went to Walgreen's twice!!! So the first time was a fun bonding experience with Timm. We went into Walgreen's and he bought some stuff and I made him pay for his stuff and my monster. My friend Corey happened to be the cashier at the time and he asked if we wanted a bag and Timm and I awkwardly looked at each other. We decided to say no and then he asked if we were sure. So after Corey's awkward comments Timm and I walked out of Walgreen's ,we looked at each other and laughed. I don't know if anyone will understand why this is so entertaining but I felt the need to tell all of you. The second time I also got a Monster and I didn't get a plastic bag then either, but did receive awkward comments from Corey.
I didn't eat much meat yesterday or if I did I don't recall eating to much. I had a couple bites of a chicken gyro. Recycling I'm still failing at, I'm just not used to it enough to remember to do it if I wanted to. I don't think I used Styrofoam yesterday or so far today.
Lights off, doesn't work unless someone reminds me like when Ricia comes over to do homework. I think Sammy (MY CAT) likes it when I leave all the lights on because it lights up the house like a CATWALK....Sorry I couldn't resist Ms.Plath it was INTENSE like the circus...
Totally had to put this in at last minute. I thought I heard Iris say that Ricia got to ride on the front seat of her unicorn.I'm a little jealous, I really want to ride on her unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment