Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 9: almost done

In the past 24 hours I managed to actually eat organically! Yesterday for our English/Social Studies video project my group went to Greenfield Co-op and while we were there bought my lunch. mmmmm...pesto tortellini. it was kind of expensive (as usual) but totally worth it.
As for the rest....I just realized I'm sitting in a room with the lights on...and have been all morning. Oops. I wonder if they'll let us turn off the library lights. I'm guessing not though.
Still makeup less. I'm probably going to end up staying like this just because my morning routine no-longer even contains the train of thought about makeup. Can't decide if this is a good thing.
I forgot about walking...but it didn't really matter seeing as I didn't go anywhere within walking distance. Except school, but I don't want to wake up at 5.
And yeah. The tomatoes died. Or at least that's the story I'm going with.

That' all.

- Grace G

No comments:

Post a Comment