Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kate Kuzmeskus- SO i completely forgot about the last blog

I can't really spend much time on this, but for the last few days of the challenge, It was probably the hardest for me. I really wanted to wear make up, and I completely forgot all together about the last blogs I was supposed to do.

This weekened was hectic, that's why there was no blogging for the lack of blogging over thursday and friday. I used reusable bags, and I didn't have to use any plastic containers. Like I predicted the whole eating less meat was the most challenging for me, but I managed kind of. For the most part, it went well, but when the challenge was over, I sank my teeth into some nice steak.

So this challenge will continue to go on for me, just cause I think it's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment