Thursday, May 20, 2010

Locker Space (and mystery cookies)

So, for the past week and a half or so I’ve been working on reducing my use of plastic bottles, focusing on using reusable bottles, shutting off my computer at night and recycling. I’ve gotten really good at making sure my computer is shut off every night before I go to bed. I REALLY need to get the reusable containers out of my locker before my mom eats me. However, she seems to be able to pull them out of nowhere in my house, so I’m not really seeing it as an issue at least in terms of the amount we have. But I think my mom just wants them back. I don’t really know. Maybe she feels safer if they are in her possession. Who knows. But I would like to get them out of my locker. They’re taking up too much space.

In terms of the water bottle thing, I’ve been bringing my water bottle to school everyday and not using new ones at home. That’s pretty good I think. J I’ve been recycling everything I possibly could be. It’s nuts. I’m also reusing the other side of handouts or notes that I’ve gotten from class.

I really like no lights thing. It makes school so much more relaxed and laid back. Just the way school should be with just over four weeks left of the year. I’ve been trying to keep the lights off in my own house, but sometimes I forget. I walk between my sister’s room (where the computer is) and my room constantly and I usually leave the light on in my room. I need to work on that.

Alright. Considering I have some free class time right now, I’m going to go gather all those containers in my locker. Wish me luck.

I DID THAT! And guess what. There are mystery cookies in my locker that weren't there this morning. I'm thinking they might be from Troy, but I'm fearful of eating them until I know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment