Friday, May 21, 2010

Cannibal: Someone who is fed up with people.

My Current Challenges:
  1. No fans, heat, a/c. Only use natural cooling and heating.
  2. Shorter showers for less water consumption.
  3. No paper napkins or paper towels.
  4. Hypermiling (slow acceleration, lower cruise speeds, overall trying to get better MPG).
Class Challenge:
  • Limited lights. Natural lighting during the day. No unnecessary lights.
Thursday was not very interesting. I have not been keeping up with hypermiling because of the pressure of getting to places on time. I took a short shower last night. Saved some water. I also kept the water cool, instead of hot, as to also save energy. As well, it also felt good because I felt overheated from my room. Yesterday was a very hot day, and so my room was hotter than normal. It was a little difficult to sleep because of the heat, but it got better during the night. Well,  that's that. I cant really think of much more to write. Over and out.


The Environmental Fact O-Day:

Homeowners use up to 10 times more toxic chemicals per acre than farmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment