Friday, May 21, 2010

Low impact finale

1. RECYCLE [coughcough]

2. Walk anywhere under 2 miles

3. No unneeded lights

4. No plastic bags.

Woot! Last day doin' low impact challenge for me! Wait, no, I mean woo! Curses, Nick Mesloh!

Anyways. Firstly, my last blog post was named after the song "Of Love and Colors" by Lisa Germano. I recommend you check it out, although most of you either wouldn't like it or don't actually read peoples posts and are only doing this because we have to.

Secondly, I'm urging the walking thing upon ye. If you walk, you can get nice, shapely, muscular legs like mine.

Okay, I'm done joking about my legs now.

So I guess I should do some kind of reflecting in this...I was going to wait until midnight, but my parents shut off the internet around 11. Now then, where to begin eh?

I can't really say I learned anything out of this. I kind of took the easy way out because, well, I hate working. That's a lie. It's more that I hate trying. Not that I have a small comfort zone, more so that it just works that way. My family's too big to do something drastic like eat all local foods. There was a birthday the same week we started. Red hair makes it hard to not shave. Not eating meat would be something akin to a two week fasting/starvation.

Face it, I take the easy way out whenever I can. Even if it means I suffer...at least I'm honest.

So am I gonna take anything away from this? Am I going to spend the rest of my life peeing outside and not shaving?

No. The only thing I'm taking away are new thoughts on Superheroes, thoughts on not wearing underwear, and a need to research that thing about ink and font sizes. Those, plus that one thought that I'll probably die never sharing.

By the way, who was it who commented on said underwear post? I'm curious.

So here ends my blog posts for the low impact challenge. Can't say it was fun, nor can I say it sucked.

May it rot in cyberspace Hell for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment