Thursday, May 20, 2010

kelsie's low impact

I drank from a bottled water today and I'm going to follow Miss Plath's advice to keep refilling the bottle. Also, today I... I wonder if I should turn off my light in my room. I mean I'm only on my computer, I think i can see the screen and the keys without a light. Okay i'm going to turn to light off... Okay the light is off. I'm pretty much in the dark. I hope my dad doesn't bother me from downstairs about me being in my room in the dark. I think he would think I'm weird. Well anyways what I was going to say is that today i spent about an hour outside hanging out with friends on Main street. It was fun. I enjoyed it except for the fact I had to carry all of my stuff. As for planting something, I didn't because I forgot. Oh well. I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment