Thursday, May 20, 2010

woot, GGG

so. i am charged to write an entertaining blog. it should suffice to say that i am urinating outside and forgoing the razor to make anyone laugh out loud, but this particular person will not be amused by mild entertainment. So. I will tell a story. It is about nine at night, and i am about to go to bed. Naturally, i need to heed natures call one more time before i hit the stack. Walking outside, diligently turning off the lights as i walk by, i walk by memory to the woods, where i relieve myself while fending of hordes of mosquitoes. I decide to take a quick stroll, and promptly trip, and decide to head back inside. I trip three more times getting to the door, and stubbed my toe coming inside, all because i had to go outside to pee and turn off all the lights. half of the lights i tried to turn on i had unplugged earlier, adding to my dissatisfaction with my predicament. in my opinion thats not funny, so just in case i will tell a joke.
why did the chicken cross the road?
because it turned off all the lights and didnt know where it was.
:P

no shaving
pee outside
turn off lights
unplug stuff

1 comment: