Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21/10

My goals:

ride my bike instead of using the car to get to school, work doesn't count
use the computer for homework only, as well as email having to do with college
not use the radio or CDs, except for in the car driving to work
shower goal stays the same: 5 min or less

I met all of my goals. I rode by bike to school and then to the Miller Falls Rod and Gun club. I shot a .40 caliber SIG semi-automatic pistol. It was amazing!! There wasn't time for the Remington shotgun or the AR-15 assault rifle with a silencer so that is tuesday. Then from Montague I rode my bicycle to the greenfield library, then CopyCat then back home. My favorite hill was Poet seat going into greenfield that turns onto Maple Street was almost scary. Its been such a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment